In order to comply with the provisions of Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society and e-commerce services, the general information about this website is given below:
- Holder: JOSE MANUEL VALERO, S.L.
- Address: Polígono Industrial La Granadina C/ Francia nº 14 – 03349 San Isidro (Alicante)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org o +34 966 919 803
- Registration details: Madrid Commercial Register, Sheet no. A-9172, Folio 135, Tome 1354, 10th registration.
- Tax ID code: B-03261351
By accessing and/or using the Portal the user accepts, wholly and unreservedly from that very moment, these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or supersede the General Conditions with relation to certain services and content of the Portal.
II.- Use of the website, its services and content
The user promises to use the website and its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order. It is also prohibited to use the website for illicit or detrimental purposes against Jose Manuel Valero, S.L. or any third party, or in any way that may cause damages or prevent the normal operation of the website. With regards to the content (information, texts, images, audio or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) the following are forbidden:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless authorised by the lawful holders or legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of Jose Manuel Valero, S.L. or of the lawful holders of these rights.
- Its use for any type of commercial or advertising purpose other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the content of the website by any means other than those which are made available to the users and those which are usually employed on the internet, provided that they do not cause damages to the Jose Manuel Valero, S.L. website.
Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless authorised by the lawful holders or legally permitted.
III.- User responsibility for damages and detriment
Use of the website will be carried out under the single and exclusive responsibility of the user. This responsibility will extend to the use, by the user or by any third party, of any password or similar allocated for access to the website or to any of its services. Notwithstanding the above, Jose Manuel Valero, S.L. reserves the right to refuse, at any time and without prior warning, access to the website to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions or the Particular Conditions that may be applied in each case.
IV.- Unilateral modification
Jose Manuel Valero, S.L. may modify, unilaterally and without prior warning, the structure and design of the website, provided that it is considered necessary, and they may also modify or eliminate the services, content and conditions of access and/or use of the website.
The persons or bodies that attempt to follow or follow a hyperlink from a web page on another internet portal to any of the pages on the Jose Manuel Valero, S.L. portal will be subject to the following conditions:
- It is forbidden to reproduce, either completely or partially, any of the services or contents of the Jose Manuel Valero, S.L. Portal.
- No deep links, IMG or image links, or frames will be established with the pages of the Jose Manuel Valero, S.L. Portal without the prior specific authorisation of Jose Manuel Valero, S.L.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation will be included on the pages of the Jose Manuel Valero, S.L. Portal or on the services or contents therein.
- Except for those signs which form part of the “hyperlink”, the website on which it appears will not contain any brand, brand name, company sign, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Jose Manuel Valero, S.L., except with specific authorisation.
- The appearance of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of a relationship between Jose Manuel Valero, S.L. and the holder of the website or portal where it appears, nor will it imply the knowledge and acceptance of Jose Manuel Valero, S.L. of the services and content offered in said portal.
- Jose Manuel Valero, S.L. will not be responsible for the content and services made available to the public on the web page or portal in which the “hyperlink” appears, or for the information and manifestations included therein.
- Any “hyperlink” on the Jose Manuel Valero, S.L. Portal will be made to the main page or pages of the sections therein.
VI.- Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Jose Manuel Valero, S.L. does not give any guarantees and is in no case responsible for damages or detriment of any nature that may result in:
- The absence of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website and/or of its services or content.
- The absence of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the website or of its services or contents in satisfying requirements, activities or specific results or expectations of the user.
- existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programmes in the contents.
- The receiving, obtaining, storing, spreading or transmitting of contents by the user.
- The illicit, negligent or fraudulent use, contrary to the General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the website, its services or contents, by the user.
- The absence of legality, quality, faithfulness, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to the user on the website.
- The non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or promises in relation to the services provided to the user on the website.
The duration of the provision of the website service and of the services therein is of an indefinite nature. Notwithstanding the above, Jose Manuel Valero, S.L. reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate provision of the website service or of any of the services included therein, in the same terms as shown in the fourth condition.
VIII.- Intellectual Property
For the purposes of protecting any possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their lawful rights to enter a given content in the website, they must notify Jose Manuel Valero, S.L. of said situation, indicating:
- Personal details of the holder of the allegedly infringed rights concerned. If the complaint is made by a third party other than the party concerned, they must indicate on whose behalf they are acting.
- Indication of the content protected by the intellectual property rights and its location on the website.
- Proof of the abovementioned intellectual property rights.
- Specific declaration in which the party concerned is held responsible for the truthfulness of the information provided in the notification.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content provided by third parties is the sole responsibility of those parties.
IX.- Applicable legislation and Jurisdiction
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish legislation. Jose Manuel Valero, S.L. and the user, by specifically renouncing any other rights that they may be entitled to, are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals governing the offices of Jose Manuel Valero, S.L. for all matters or actions brought that are derived from the provision of the web service or from its services and content or on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance of the provisions herein. © JOSE MANUEL VALERO, S.L., San Isidro (Alicante), 2006