Grafipol Termoimpact is an expanded polystyrene (EPS) panel with low thermal conductivity, complying with the Spanish technical specifications of the UNE-EN 13163 standard, whose specific raw material increases its thermal insulation power to the same density of conventional EPS.
Given its excellent features, it is recommended to be used as thermal and acoustic insulation for raised floors, especially in those building areas separating homes from uninhabitable or exterior spaces.
This innovative product solves two needs in just one, for it simultaneously serves the purpose of anti-shock sheets and thermal insulation.
It has the main requirements for insulation for this application:
- It has excellent thermal conductivity at 0,030 W/mK, which enables higher thermal resistance with little thickness, complying with the demands set by CTE DB-HE and saving those centimetres that hinder free heights in homes.
- It can reduce shock noise levels by 27 dB and 29 dB. Therefore, it complies with the Spanish requirements set by CTE DB-HR for homes.
- It has a resistance to compression of 100 kPa, as recommended by the UNE 92181 standard for use in interior floors as underfloor insulation.
It can be manufactured in any thickness without losing thermal properties, that means, without its thermal conductivity value worsening, as it is stable in all its thickness.
To be used in raised floors in contact with uninhabitable space.
- Ceramic flooring
- Holding mortar
- Compression layer: self-levelling mortar
- EEPS acoustic perimeter band: Grafipol Termoimpact Tiras
- Separating layer: polyethylene film
- Thermal-acoustic insulation: GRAFIPOL TERMOIMPACT (λ=0,030 W/mK)
- Reinforced concrete floor
- Interior coating: plastero
|Thermal insulation - Compliance with CTE - DB HE Dec. 2019 version|
|Weather area||Thickness "e"
|“U” thermal transmittance
of solution (W/m2K)
|“U” thermal transmittance recommended
in accordance with schedule E -DB HE (Dec. 2019 v.) (W/m2K)
(1) According to DA DB-HE/1 considering the temperature reduction coefficient “b” = 0,93
|Acoustic insulation - Compliance with CTE -
DB HR (Dic. 2019)
|Noise impact reduction indicator "ΔLW"
|Noise impact reduction indicator "ΔLW"
demanded by DB HR 2019
|10, 15, 20 y 25||27 (2)||13 (4)|
|≥ 30||29 (3)|
|Recommended mechanical characteristics for floors in accordance with UNE 92181-2017 standard (low pavement and radiant floor insulation)|
|Resistance to compression CS(10)
|Resistance to compression CS(10) recommended in accordance with
UNE 92181-2017 standard (KPa)
(2) According to the test in the Acusttel lab, report number 20.0127.CA0005.
(3) According to the test in the Acusttel lab, report number 19.0086.CA0011.
(4) Difference between the weighted average of sound pressure of floor shocks of 78 dB in accordance with UNE EN ISO 717-2 standard, and global pressure level of shock impacts in accordance with section 2.1.2 of CTE – DB HR, of 65 dB.
___m² of rigid expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam panel, Grafipol TERMOIMPACT SE «VALERO», in accordance with UNE-EN 13163, smooth surface and mechanised side ________, thickness of ___ mm, thermal resistance ___ m²K/W,thermal conductivity of 0.030 W/(mK), Euroclass E reaction to fire, EPS designation code ‐ N 13163 – L(3) – W(3) – T(2) – S(5) – P(10) – BS150 ‐ TR200 – DS(N)2 – CS(10)100; index of shock noise reduction by (ΔLW) 29 dB.
ENTER TO OUR ONLINE CATALOGUE WITH
150 CONSTRUCTION ELEMENTS AND MORE THAN 2.800 COMBINATIONS
FOR DIFFERENT TYPES OF INSULATION AND CLIMATE AREAS
With calculated thickness for each climatic zone in accordance with annex E of DB-HE (Dec. 2019)
Includes U thermal transmittance values for each solution, calculated with HULC
Documentation available to download (.PDF, .DWG, .BDC, .BIB)
|Thermal conductivity (λ):||0,030 W/mK|
|Noise impact reduction indicator (ΔLw) :||10-15-20-25 mm = 27 dB
≥ 30 mm = 29 dB
|Resistance to compression:||≥ 100 kPa|
|Thickness(1):||From 10 mm|
|Standard lengths(2):||1000 mm and 2000 mm|
|Standard width:||600 mm|
|(1) Cut to size in multiples of 5 mm
(2) Possibility of cutting to size
Contact us for other measurements
|For more information, contact us|