External thermal insulation
GV-SATE is an expanded polystyrene (EPS) panel, complying with the technical specifications of the Spanish UNE-EN 13163 standard, in white color and straight cut.
It is subject to a previous stabilisation process to ensure greater dimensional stability, preventing potential breaks, creaks and loosening in situations of brusque temperature changes.
With a thermal conductivity of 0.036 W/mk, and its previous stabilisation process, it is specially recommended for use in exterior thermal insulation systems (SATE-ETICS).
Application on sealing of ceramic main sheet of 1/2 feet, continuous coating, no air chamber, with exterior insulation
- Continuous exterior coating for SATE system: Base layer of more flexible reinforced mortar with anti-alkaline fibreglass mesh; Acrylic primer that is waterproof and permeable to steam; finishing with acrylic mortar layer
- Thermal insulation: EPS GV-SATE (λ = 0,036 W/mK)
- Main sheet: brick wall 1/2 used as coating
- Working chamber
- Ceramic lining: LH7 partition
- Interior coating: plaster
|Thermal insulation - Compliance with CTE - DB HE (v.dec 2019)|
|Weather area||Thickness "e"
|“U” thermal transmittance
of solution (W/m2K)
|“U” thermal transmittance recommended
in accordance with schedule E -DB HE (v.dec 2019)(W/m2K)
|Acoustic insulation - Compliance with CTE - DB HE 2016|
|Insulation of "RA" airborne noise
|Insulation of "RA" airborne noise demanded
in accordance with DB HR 2016 in façades (dBA)
|53 (1)||30 ≥ RA ≥ 47 (2)|
(1) Value corresponding to a constructive solution with a double brick sheet and Grafipol insulation, according to an on-site test carried out by the Acusttel laboratory, nº 19.0211.CA.0019, with alighter outer sheet, therefore, more unfavorable for insulation acoustic.
(2) Maximum and minimum values required in table 2.1 of the DB HR-4, depending on the use of the building and the noise index day of the environment.
___ m² of rigid expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam panel, EPS GV-SATE SE «VALERO», in accordance with UNE-EN 13163, smooth surface and mechanised side ________, thickness of ___ mm, thermal resistance ___ m²K/W, thermal conductivity of 0.036 W/(mK), Euroclass E reaction to fire, EPS designation code ‐ EN 13163 – L(2) – W(2) – T(1) – S(2) – P(3) – TR150 – BS150 – DS(N)2 – DS(70,90)1.
ENTER TO OUR ONLINE CATALOGUE WITH
150 CONSTRUCTION ELEMENTS AND MORE THAN 2.800 COMBINATIONS
FOR DIFFERENT TYPES OF INSULATION AND CLIMATE AREAS
With calculated thickness for each climatic zone in accordance with annex E of DB-HE (Dec. 2019)
Includes U thermal transmittance values for each solution, calculated with HULC
Documentation available to download (.PDF, .DWG, .BDC, .BIB)
|Thermal conductivity (λ):||0,036 W/mK|
|Thickness(1):||From 20 mm|
|Standard length:||1000 mm|
|Standard widths:||500 and 600 mm|
|(1) Cut to size in multiples of 5 mm
Contact us for other measurements
|For more information, contact us|